What are Some of the Advantages of Online Banking?
The most prominent benefits provided by online banking include:
- Enhanced Security. Multi-factor authentication is used as a method of confirming your identity by requiring two of three pieces of evidence when setting up online banking.
- Every time you sign in to mobile and online banking, information about the device you are using is passed along to our system. You will be able to see the computers, phones, and other devices that are currently using or have recently accessed online banking. This is a way to ensure that no one else has signed into your account.
- For your security, we implement a browser session timeout lasting 10 minutes. After 9 minutes of inactivity, we display an alert with a 60 second countdown prompting you to click anywhere in the window to acknowledge that you’re still actively browsing. If you fail to do so and the session times out, we will sign you out, and request that you sign back in.
- Instant Access 24/7. Take the hassle out of business banking. For example, you can view your accounts, conduct transactions 24/7 and pay bills directly from your office or home.
- Convenience. Do you want to know what is happening with your finances at all times? Online banking offers a variety of notifications to keep you up-to-date with what’s happening in your accounts. You will be able to create custom notifications based on a variety of events.
- Automate Bill Payments. Pay your bills automatically each month with easy-to-set-up auto payment.
- Make timely loan payments to your Gulf Coast Business Bank loan
- Minimize Fraud. Check balances on accounts and view records of your transactions safely.
- Download or print statements for your tax or personal records.
- Transfer funds between accounts, no checks to write and no trips to the bank.
- Your business can add fraud protection and risk mitigation through Positive Pay (initial set-up required).