How Can I Open a Gulf Coast Business Bank Account?
You can contact a Gulf Coast Business Bank (GCBB) colleague regarding a checking, savings, loan account, or certificate of deposit (CD). E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 239-345-BANK.
Are There Fees Associated With The Account?
There is a minimal monthly maintenance fee associated with some of our checking accounts. Please contact a Personal Banker at 239-345-BANK for a full list of accounts.
How Will You Verify My Identity?
To verify your identity, we may request a copy of your government-issued photo ID such as an unexpired passport or driver’s license, a copy of your latest utility bill, and/or a copy of your social security card.
When Will I Receive My Debit Card?
Your debit card will be issued on the day the account is approved and opened; however, certain exceptions will apply. There could be instances where it may take 5 to 7 business days after your account is opened.
Access to Allpoint network ATMs will be free. This includes both withdrawal and balance inquiry. GCBB will not charge an out-of-network ATM fee, but an out-of-network ATM fee may be levied by the financial institution that owns the ATM, and fees will vary depending on the financial institution that owns the ATM.
How Can I Make Deposits to My Account?
- Electronic Funds Transfer -You can initiate an electronic funds transfer for deposit to your GCBB account from an external bank account. All you need is to provide the ABA routing number and your account number to the other institution.
- Mobile Deposit –You can download our mobile app and use Mobile Deposit.
- Remote Deposit Capture (Business Accounts)- Initial set-up required.
- Internal Transfer from your GCBB account.
- Mail -You can mail in a check (with your account number written on the check) to: Gulf Coast Business Bank 12205 Metro Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33966.
How Can I Withdraw Money from my Account?
There are many ways to withdraw funds from your account:
- Fee-free cash withdrawals at 55,000+ ATMs through the Network
- Use your debit card for purchases
- Online transfer to an external bank account
- Use online bill pay
- Write a check
- Wire transfer
How Can I Send a Wire Transfer?
To send a wire, you will need:
- The name and address of your recipient
- The name of your recipient’s bank
To send a domestic wire, you will also need:
- The routing (ABA/RTN) number for your recipient’s bank. If you don’t know your routing number, we can look it up for you.
- Your recipient’s account number
To send an international wire, you will also need:
- The SWIFT/BIC for your recipient’s bank. A SWIFT code or Bank Identification Code (BIC) identifies the bank that will receive your wire transfer. If you don’t know this, contact your recipient’s bank.
- Your recipient’s International Bank Account Number (IBAN). An IBAN identifies specific bank accounts at international banks. Depending on the country, we may ask you to provide an IBAN when you send an international wire transfer.
Why is My Available Balance Different from My Current Balance?
Your available balance is the most current record we have about the funds that are available for withdrawal from your account. It includes all deposits and withdrawals that have been posted to your account and it is adjusted throughout the day as we authorize or receive notice of pending transactions.
Your current balance is your account balance at the end of the previous business day. A business day is generally Monday through Friday, except on Federal holidays. The current balance does not include any pending transactions that have occurred since the close of the previous business day.
How Do I Update my Contact Information?
To update your address, phone number, mobile number, or email address, contact us at email@example.com or call 239-345-BANK.
Who Should I Contact if I Have Additional Questions About my Account?
There's a lot of information about your account on our website; nonetheless, should you have account questions you can't find the answers to, please call us at 239-345-BANK so that we can help you.